During 2017 Geo Stott made an acquisition on a company by the name of Diamond Components Manufacturing /Diamond Lock Systems (Pty) Ltd, originally established in 1995. Diamond Components Manufacturing /Diamond Lock Systems (Pty) Ltd actively develops and manufactures engineering products and is a supplier of various assemblies and products to the Motor industry. We have advanced design and manufacturing facilities in Johannesburg, South Africa and also manufacture high volume components to the motor industry.
The Vehicle Security Division is situated in Randburg, Johannesburg, and has a factory floor Space of 800 meter squared.
We have advanced design and manufacturing facilities where we manufacture high volume components for the motor industry. We manufacture and assemble a vast variety of components in our fully equipped Press Shop. We also offer 3 D Scanning, Solid/Surface Modelling, Reverse Engineering, Quality Control, 3 D Printing facilities available in Johannesburg.
The company houses a fully equipped operational press shop:
- 55, 60, 80, & 100 Ton Eccentric Press Machines
- 100 Ton Hydraulic Press
- Milling Machines
- Surface Grinders
- Ingersol Rand Screw Compressor
- Power Saws
- CO2 Welding Facilities
- Lathe Machines
- Spot Welders
- Access to Plastic C&C Machines
Knowledge, competence and qualifications
Diamond Components holds awards for OUTSTANDING CONTRIBUTION TO THE VEHICLE SECURITY INDUSTRY
- For Mechnical Equipment Supplied and Manufactured
- For all High Risk Vehicles in South Africa!
Being based in JHB, we have unlimited access to sub suppliers manufacturing rubber, plastic and nylon components, etc. with whom we have established good relationships over the years.
We have established long-term relationships with OE manufacturers by supplying high quality, cost-effective components on time, without any warranty claims or rejected parts to date.
Some of our suppliers are:
- Steelbank / Metbar
- Westar Manufacturing
- MT Engineering
- MBE Powder Coaters
- Mc Barns
Diamond is committed to a policy of total assurance directed at achieving the following objectives:
- Provide our customers with assurance that our products meet their specifications.
- Guarantee our products for a minimum of one year.
- Meet agreed delivery schedules and quickly responding to customer requirements.
- Build goodwill with our customers by consciously improving our product range.
- Improve our competitiveness in manufacturing processes and eliminate waste.
We will meet these objectives by:
- Developing quality awareness in our managements and staff through continuous communication of our quality policy.
- Commitment to quality control and self-discipline in following agreed procedures and work instructions.
- Regularly reviewing the performance of our suppliers and our company.
- Training our management and staff in new processes and appropriate technology.
We are certified in ISO 9001, Renault Nissan ASES Audit & PQESE Audit.
Our products are held in high regard in the Motor Industry for SAFETY, quality and technical innovation. We have an outstanding track record of completing large and complex deliveries on time.
For more detailed and technical information please visit our website at www.diamondcomponents.co.za or refer to the contacts page where our experts are standing by to discuss your Vehicle Security needs.